Start your summer of with my latest classic r&b mix.
- Starlight - Stephanie Mills
- Yearning For Your Love - The Gap Band
- You Remind Me - Patrice Rushen
- Sugar Free - Juicy
- Get You Home With Me Tonight - Eugene Wilde
- Strawberry Letter #23 - The Brothers Johnson
- Love You Inside Out - Bee Gees
- Don’t Look Any Further - Dennis Edwards
- Risin’ To The Top - Keni Burke
- Cause You Love Me, Baby - Deniece Williams
- When Somebody Loves You Back - Teddy Pendergrass
- Fool’s Paradise - Meli’sa
- Somebody Else’s Guy - Jocelyn Brown
- I Found Lovin’ - Fat Back Band
- I Love You More - Rene’ & Angela
- A Night To Remember - Shalamar
- Just A Touch Of Love - Slave
- Over Like A Fat Rat - Fonda Rae
- Give Me The Night - George Benson
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- I Need You Lovin’ - Teena Marie
- Do I Do - Stevie Wonder
- Funkin’ For Jamaica - Tom Browne
- Saturday Love - Alexander O’Neal & Cherelle
- Give Me Your Love - Sylvia Striplin
- (Not Just) Knee Deep - Funkadelic
Source: d-nice.com / MyNameIsDNice
Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G. by Michael Lavine.
New York City has the most brilliant textures. Sometimes it’s perfectly smooth like wet glass. Sometimes it’s like crushed velvet. Other times its the texture of layers and layers of paint on a canvas. Then sometimes it’s beard stubble. It’s brail for the eyes.
I see a lot of dudes who perpetuate what I call the myth of the influencer. In New York, specifically, where I’m at every day, I see a lot of these dudes who aspire to be what I call a professional cool guy. But nobody who ever ended up as a professional cool guy ever started out saying ‘I’m gonna be fucking cool.’ What it really comes down to is refining your skills and figuring out what you bring to the table. Then, learning over time how you can then convey that honestly to someone else so that they trust you and they fuck with you, to the point where down the line you’ll get to do the kind of stuff that you see certain people brag about on Twitter and blog about. If you start out from the get-go with that as your aim, you’re never gonna fucking get there. It’s never gonna happen.
The Central Park Five.